FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #468
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Predictably, those who don't have adequate reasons for their misbehavior turn and attack the people here or the forum itself, hoping to draw attention away from themselves and their misdeeds.

This forum IS a piece of work, but not in the way I think you intended. It is the work of many years of Rich, its founder.
But in order for it to succeed it has to be a team effort, and it is. People who understand reptiles- buyers, sellers, keepers, admirers, are all peers of those whose names come up on the BOI. Their input has value, because the reptile industry while involving laws and contracts and the stuff of ordinary business is also specialized because knowledge of the reptiles, their care, their diseases and so on is sometimes necessary in order to understand what the parties are saying to each other.

There are those who really know about zonata and have come to speak on this thread, and as well, there are those acquainted with some of the shenanigans used by some to disguise their misdeeds.

This forum is a piece of hard work, many years in the making. Without it, I sincerely doubt Stu would have had a snowball's chance after being Krused.
Fo' shizzle (I've always wanted to say that )