FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 03:58 AM   #72
senusenu
Lol, wow, what a confused private message.

I'm native Texan as well (and we've got some American Indian in our blood, too, tho I'm not sure what that's got to do with anything here) but I have no idea what this person means by "we do things totally different from you". Unless she's talking about the snide uses of honey and back-handed compliments that some southerners use.

We're from the south, it's nothing but a land region, it doesn't make us special. Robert's (or anyone else's) worth as a person isn't tainted by being a "yankee."

Frankly, when I first read this thread, by just a few posts in I was absolutely convinced the OP was not a native English speaker. It would explain the near complete lack of comprehension and inability to write a coherent post. I was going to suggest finding out what her native language was and use something like Google translate to see if we got better results.

Since that is supposedly not the case, I highly recommend that you get a friend or family member help you compose your messages and explain to you exactly what is being asked of you.

You are on the verge of losing 7000 dollars if all you say is true. I don't know about anyone else but I surely could not afford to lose even a fraction of that. Now is not the time to get nasty and vindictive with the people trying to help you. No one has said one rude word to you, they are trying to understand you and gather information that will help you get your money back.

Unless attacking other people is more important to you than recovering thousands of dollars, in which case, carry on until everyone stops responding and no one wants to help you.