FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 6 Adult Female Ball Pythons
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 04:53 PM   #1
ParagonPythons
Arrow 6 Adult Female Ball Pythons

Hey,

I currently have 5 WC Ball Python females that have been treated inside and out (I didn’t do it personally, but I bought them at the White Plains show on Sunday Jan 16, and the vender told me that they were). The previous owner told me had all 5 for 5 months and they were treated every 2 weeks for internal parasites, and external. I'm going to treat them externally myself aswell just to make sure there are no tick eggs hangin around on them. Their weights go as follows. 845g, 875g, 1016g, 1066g, and 1200g. They are all tame so you can handle them with no fear, and I have not tried to feed them yet, but he said they take em down easy. I need to unload them all at once, so do not contact me about individual snakes. I will sell all 5 for $440 shipped. I have another WC female (separate from those 5) that is 900g’s that I believe to be a Hyper Melanistic (which people are still playing around with to see if they can produce new morphs, perhaps create your own!), asking $200 shipped for her, she is cheap for a Hyper Melanistic because she seems to have some dry flakey scales, I've tried soaking her the past couple days I've had her and it seems to be taking a positive effect. I accept paypal and will use Fed Ex, or you can pick them up, I will meet you (I live in NJ will meet in tri-state area, perhaps farther, ask). PM me, or email me at paragonpythons@hotmail.com. Pictures are available upon request. I am getting rid of them because I got them home and realized I don’t have the space to take them.

Thanks for looking,
ParagonPythons