FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lee Watson Swap Bust
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 11:22 AM   #72
Classic Dum's
I gotta say that is an excellant page, thanks for posting that
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I mean i don't understand all of PETA'S actions or ideas</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'> dont try to understand them its not worht the time or energy, half of them dont even understand themselves, they fall in line and believe everything they are told, they dont think as individuals, those two burms he is talking about in there one thing they forgot to mention both kids there was NO bite marks, none, you tell me how can a burm constrict its a child without bitting, the story from PA they also forgot to ad that the people had a child that was killed a couple years prior because supposidly the baby was sleeping next to his father and his father rolled on him and smothered him in his sleep, then their next child is smothered by a burm while the mom is in the back yard, personally I think there is lot more to the story, its all fear factor that peta and hsus are using against us, same as this deal with Lee, the news papers will boost the hype to places it didnt really go from what I gather there was one ligit citation written, the one for the venomous animal beyond that it was all very selective enforcment meant to damage his show, nothing more