FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 08:41 AM   #1973
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by MesoCorney View Post
Hmm I am fairly sure I didn't say what my opinion was of it all, only what I heard said about it. Are defending this person purposefully being insulting, when I and another have tried to interject our opposing opinion respectfully? You are right everything here is speculation, but it certainly not good press when things like this are said on a national platform.
The problem is you seem to think Michelle's behavior should have reflected how YOU would have reacted in the same situation, rather than what her rights are.

For example, I have paid more than a sale price on an animal because I knew the person only had it listed low because they had to get rid of it quickly but I was actually looking for that particular morph. I paid the full price because I had budgeted to be able to do so for that morph so figured I'd be nice, knowing what it's like to be on the other side. So, since I did that... does that mean anyone who ever buys an animal on sale should pay full price if they are invoiced that way, since I decided to? Of course not!

YOUR expectations when entering into a lottery or raffle really have no impact on the rights and wrongs of this case. If Michelle wanted to make a donation to the charity she could of... she didn't... she entered TY'S raffle and won as per HIS terms, which he then decided he didn't have to follow. How could that possibly be seen as ok? If you won a million dollars in the lottery, and they only gave you 10$ because it was more than you paid for the ticket (so you should be happy right?) then you'd be ok with that?