FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 11:37 AM   #1978
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Casey Hulse,
I totally agree with you. There are two or three bullies here who lambast anyone expressing anything but total support for Michelle. It is really getting old. Furthermore, it is simply naive for folks to think Ty Park got involved in this raffle for business write offs. That write off would have been negligible. I applaud MesoCorney for speaking up, knowing the handful of bullies would smell blood and pounce.
Unless he is getting both the tax credit for the stated value of the donated prize AND the tax credit for the donations made to buy tickets, since people who bought tickets reported that they didn't get a tax receipt for their donation... Without knowing his finances, which are really none of our business, we have no way of knowing how much this does, or doesn't, save him at tax time. When it comes down to it, I don't believe Ty is doing it out of the goodness of his heart but that is my personal opinion and in all actuality I don't think WHY he did it should matter. He created the raffle and dictated the terms, why should he not be held to his terms?