FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen Belcher / Big Daddy's Wholesale ... WARNING
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 04:56 PM   #95
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpLuver
Fess up Allen, clean up, and straighten up. Your not sunk yet my friend. You have every chance RIGHT NOW to rebuild your reputation. Dont turn this into a mud slinging battle, and dont think that your threats are going to do anything but fuel OUR fire of resentment towards you and your practices.

I give you the benefit of the doubt that you can be a man Allen, and take this like a man. Standing tall with your chest out, chin up.

I've been in the fauna fire pit before, and i'll tell you, my hands where sweating every time i typed a response. But i didnt turn it into a huge issue, i handled it, and now i stand proudly (yet underneath) some great people on this board. You can to, i'll stop rambling, but you get my point. Hope to see you handle this properly.
I'd have to agree here Allen.

No one likes to be on the other end of a BOI thread, but the reality is - there are only 2 ways to go from here.

Isn't it possible that some things were neglected at your reptile business? Not out of malice, but simply out of being overwhelemed with the large amount of animals you have combined with the pressures of running several businesses. I have to assume that if you describe your businesses as successful you would also charecterize them as busy.

As for litigation - let's be serious Allen. If Bryon's finances are as you allege - what exactly do you expect to gain from any action that you (and your attorney) think would prove fruitful? Also, you are assuming that you would prevail. The only person that wins in these cases are the attorneys.

I appreciate that you took the time to post a response to this thread. I will say that bringing Bryon's kids into this (the thing about Christmas) was a poor choice. If you help someone out its just that. You could've made your point without going there.

The really sad part about this is that Bryon was truely excited at the prospect to work for you.

I'd like to think that this could be resolved off-line with a post later down the road as an update. Emotions are extremely high at this point and no one stands to gain any ground given these circumstances.