FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #265
crotalusadamanteus
OK I read them again. I ask you Mr Potts, you made a deal with Kevin, correct? Kevins emails are fairly level headed for a person who was just taken for $4500, so why do you continue to use the emails of his childish corhorts against him, and continue to ignore the facts the YOU sent it standard instead of priority, that YOU added 2 heat packs even though the weather called for no heat packs needed, that YOU chose to hold the emails of another against the person you made the deal with, and accused him in this very thread of scamming you.

You made several mistakes yourself, admitting to them in this thread, and THAT is why the animal arrived DOA. You dropped the ball, so you need to do the right thing and deal with this appropriately. Holding the emails of Kevins friends against Kevin is just another strike against your character.

As I said before, the right thing to do is send Kevin back his money, and then start a libel suit against his friends if you feel slighted by what they said.