FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Ad’s with no price
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 12:40 AM   #3
WebSlave
Personally, when ever I see an ad, anywhere, including in mailings to me, that does not include prices, I just ignore whatever it is that they are selling. In the case of mailings, well, I just throw them immediately in the trash. One of the most important criteria I look for when considering a purchase is the price, because a LOT will hinge on the price point as to whether or not I am interested in the product. If the seller thinks they can get a fast talking salesman to land a sale with me once they have my contact info, well, they have another think coming.

So my advice to you is to just ignore such ads, and go on to someone else with an ad that is providing you the information you need to make a decision to buy or not. Maybe those people who neglect to provide you the information you need will get the hint. Or not, and they scratch their head wondering why their sales aren't doing as well as they had hoped, and their ads being ignored.

IMHO.

And no, it is not a rule here to include prices in the ad. Advertisers are free to manage their advertising any way they see fit (within reason, of course). Even if it is in a manner that I don't personally feel is very wise.