FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Publix Grocery Stores
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 06:25 PM   #4
JColt
The FDA is for sale to highest bidders! Here is a little story a little off about drugs but related.

FDA went big time after electronic ecigs. Tobacco companies losing big. Now ecig manufacturers cannot make any claims and would get fined. They couldn't say safer, couldn't make any health claims.

FDA could say anything they wanted or manipulate data with no fear of reprisal. If real scientist's would contradict them they just stayed quiet. They got info out and knew people would remember it and not be concerned if truth or lie.

FDA made an "artificial lung" It could take a drag off an ecig for 100 seconds. Now I cannot suck in oxygen for 100 seconds let alone vape that long. They used a plastic tank with atomizer and cotton. The atomizer was rated for 12 to 18 watts. They ran the atomizer at 60 watts for 100 seconds. Yes they got carcinogens. Burning metal, plastic and cotton will do that. They sent news this info and said one tank of eliquid has 300 times more carcinogens than one cigarette!

FDA has shown with out a doubt that lying to public on health is OK. But much like everything else, If it's not your thing then it doesn't seem to make you mad. Same thing with drugs, guns, pollution. I know a lot of people go by lesser of 2 evils when voting but I really see no lesser on most issues and drug industry gives money to both evils!