FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 06:52 PM   #125
andradespb
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
And yes you’re 100% CORRECT!!!! My 2016 female looks EXCATLY like the “Anders male” everyone thinks I received... I posted picture below to prove I’ve had her since last year and did indeed receive her from pat.

If you guys really believe some kid “John” who keeps his yearlong lewisi in a WHaT ??? 12x24 cage I can do nothing more than keep laughing at all this. Not only has no one came forth with some real elaborating or tried to have a real discussion with me about the evidence I clearly post but would rather attcak me and TELL me I have buyers remorse.. it’s like I’m having an argument with my Ex wife here. Ok seriously though I’ve had one person Private mssg me and First give me info on why they’re word is credible OTher than I’ve been doing this for “30 years” and so on... so gave me credibility to as why I should recognize there word and testimony ANd then expalianed in detail why the patterns and such don’t match skin texture and all. Now that’s someone I’ll entertain. JCCS and all these other guys have done thing but attach me. I’ve asked them multiple times what picture or Evidence they would like to see so I can post it. To no resolve other than there typica reply that I’m Whiny and I have buyers remorse. So far this. BoI is a joke
Besides the arguing issue, she is definitely a beautiful iguana [emoji54]

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk