FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 07:53 AM   #8
Keven2
Ok first of all the Saharan was listed as wc and the Moroccan was listed as cb import I begged you not to put an adult Saharan in a 20 gallon tank with a baby Saharan I sent out your uros on Feb 18th and messaged you till the 24th to have you please show me your enclosure. You killed these animals just like I told you that you would if you didn't set them up correctly. You never even messaged me to tell me they weren't doing well my last message to you was to please show me your enclosure cause I knew you didn't change them out.trying to jump on my veil complaint with this nonsense is bull If someone can tell me how to post my text messages I will gladly post them. Also I looked on your page and the Moroccan had his toe bit off another sign of how stressed they were. If someone doesn't set this girl straight and tell her that housing an adult Saharan with a baby moroccan with God knows what heat will kill her animals. They will get stressed that leads to dehydration and eventually death. I believe the Moroccan still isn't cared for right cause I can't still het any pics of her enclosure.