FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #194
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVMExotics View Post
Allen,

I have heard that he will be at the show every time I question you about it then I talk to you at the show and he is never there. So it is a waste of my time to do that. Plus I cannot make it to this show any way. Easier for him to get the refund back to me. I take paypal. Even if it wasnt an animal of yours which I believe it was not yours it was still on your table so like I said it makes you look bad when its not made good on. For the sake of how you do business it should have been made good on and he pressured by you for him to fix it. I have bought many animals from your table but dont want to now in case this happens again. If he wants to make good on it give him my email and have him contact me. Even if it was him it makes you look bad as it was your table.

Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileKIngdom View Post
I guess i will put in my two cents here since once again this involves me. Michael i appologize for taking so long to get you paid, however i intend to pay you as quickly as i possibly can. I have been burned many times over the past year, i am sure as a direct result of the floundering economy which has effected myself terribly as well. That is why i have been unable to get you paid. I did not sell your animals and keep the money for myself to make your suffer, in fact i still have most of them for sale but have not had buyers for them. Is it right for me to not have paid you? Absolutely not, however i have not been able to generate enough sales to make that happen, and as i said i have been burned more in the last year than ever in the history of my business. Also to address another point of this thread, do i write bad checks. Yes i have written bad checks, however not on purpose as funds were there when i wrote the check but due to checks bouncing on me caused those checks to bounce. I have never intentionally written a "HOT" check for the record. I hope i can further work this out with Michael because as i said, i never intended to not pay him.
You have been burned and could not pay for them in a years time, but you can buy dragons from me all spring and summer from the reptile show in cash??? and that wasnt a small bank roll you pulled outta your pocket either homie