FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Nick Lillis – XtremVipereXotics
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 01:38 PM   #13
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
IM GOING TO SOLVE THIS NOW SO YOU DONT HAVE TO STALK MY LIFE ANY LONGER. I AM 22 MY DAD IS 52 WE SHARE THE SAME ACCOUNT. HE HAS SOLD ANIMALS FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS. THE ANIMALS YOUR SEEING IN CEDAR AND CHICKEN CAGES ARE ONLY IN THERE FOR ME TO TAKE EASY PICTURES. AS FOR THE SALVADOR BEING HELD BY ITS "NECK" IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY IM NOT HOLDING IT BY ITS NECK. IT IS AGGRESSIVE RIGHT OUT OF CAGE WHICH IS WHEN I TOOK THE PICTURES. OTHERWISE IVE HAD HIM FOR TWO YEARS NO PROBLEM. MY RESCUE POST ON CRAIGSLIST ARE AN ACTUAL THING. WE RESCUE AND REHOME ANIMALS ON OUR SPARE TIME. IM JUST TRYING TO FATHOM WHY YOU GUYS ARE GOING THRU SO MUCH HASSLE TO TRY AND RUIN SOMEONES REPUTATION THAT IS DOING NOTHING WRONG AND JUST TRYING TO SELL AND BUY REPTILES.
Warning: Because the rule on this site is ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON, ONE PERSON PER ACCOUNT.

New accounts are *free* for everyone, so you really have no defensible reason to share an account on this site.

The REASON for this is accountability. We want every word posted on this site to have an unambiguous owner. Two or more people sharing and posting on a single account defeats this goal. So we take whatever steps we can to prevent the ambiguity and plausible deniability you apparently wish to engage in.

I am sorry, but if this situation is not suitable for you, then you have come to the wrong place to try to sell your reptiles. Either comply, leave voluntarily, or be removed involuntarily. It's just THAT simple.

And fyi, management of this site does not make or break anyone's reputation. We just take steps to make sure that someone is capable of doing so themselves with as little confusion as possible about WHO is actually saying WHAT.