FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - thereptileroom = cheat of the month
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 06:05 PM   #60
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Cox
No worries here darlin......I love your sight and am also a member.........

Those who pick on other's and are willing to put down other's for being differerent are not worthy of TRR or this sight for that matter..........

Thanks this means a lot. I like to think my name carries the honest and "good guy" tag.

To BufoToxin

I still do not get it. The war room has nothing to do with herps really. If you do not like it or get bored, do not read it. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT and post in other sections. Join a herp group. Donate to a herp society that needs your help. But to complain and put down a site for a "VIP" or a request forum when you really do not know the making behind TRR is kinda foolish.

I will say I do not agree with everything posted in the war room. But I can not say this can be posted and that can not in an unmoderated forum. If it does not break a law it is good to go. Freedom is something else. I may get pset about something posted or something may get "old" to me but I do not have to read it then huh?

I will say I do not agree with somethings Rich does here. I have posted them. But not once did I break his TOS when I posted. I did remove my name for awhile after the paid thing. But again there was an issue with a person using my name and selling venomoids. Everyone knows where I stand on that and Rich allowed me to post on that thread without paying. Not once but a few times. THat was really nice of him.

Do I and Rich agree on everything? NO.

People forget a forum is not what mods make it or the admins make it. A site like this one, TRR, RTB, BCF and others are what the members make it. It is so easy to complain. SHOOT I use to do a lot of it. But it is different to say I am not going to complain but I will help make the change. That is what makes a difference........................

I am seeing names on this thread that I thought HATED my guts, now sticking up for me. Then I am seeing names that I have never seen before slamming me. Hey it is all good. Hold your opinions dear to you. Voice them when ever you can. Just remember the person you tell them to will also tell you their opinions. You have to have the open mind to listen to what their opinions mean to them also.

The emails I get daily are huge to me and I get a lot. I get my hate mail still lol. I have gotten death threats. I ask you this. What is worse. Me allowing members to say and post what they want. Or people threatening my life becuase I allow people to voice their opinions?

I say hey it is all good. Love me hate me. I am still going to follow the path I believe. If not I am cheating myself.