FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hello Everyone
Thread: Hello Everyone
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #1
MayhemMorphReptiles
Hello Everyone

I've been on here for a little while but haven't really posted anything yet so I thought now would be a good time to introduce myself. I'm Carlos, 28 years old and my fiancee and I share a home with 70 snakes, 1 Black throat monitor, 3 Bearded Dragons, 1 Ornate Uromastyx, 2 Het Albino Iguanas, 1 Sulcata, 6 Leopard Geckos, 5 Tarantulas, 7 Bearded Silkie Chickens, and my two spoiled dogs...thats not including all my feeder rodents and insects. I mostly work with ball python morphs as far as breeding goes and just about everything else are just pets. I am planning to work with crocodilians and venomous reptiles in the future and am currently working on completing my 1000 experience hours so I can get my permits/licenses. I've been keeping reptiles since I first moved to Florida as a young boy. Ever since I caught my first lizard I've been hooked. Anyways, this is just an overview of my background with reptiles. I am looking forward to becoming a more active member on here and meeting new people. Thank you.