FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Rockabirdie- Thomas Munoz
Thread: Inquiry Rockabirdie- Thomas Munoz
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 06:10 PM   #6
SheffieldReptiles
I had a very similar situation like this with the seller back in 2016. Won some animals in a benefit auction, paid up, and was told shipping temps were to hot on his end. About two weeks later, I still hadn't heard from him, so messaged him to get shipping set up. We then worked out a date to ship. On the day they were supposed to get shipped out, I messaged him and was then told that the animals had died. No notice that any of this had happened ect. He told me that he would add on an extra female due to the problem and then would ship the following week. Animals were then not shipped the following week and was given the excuse that his life was crazy and he still didn't have the animals in his possession. About a month later the animals were finally shipped out, but I never received any tracking info. Messaged him again and then told that he did in fact ship them out and that they should be waiting for me. Which would have been nice to know. These animals were donated to an auction for benefit where he got his name publicized and put out there and then just gave me the run around it seemed for awhile and I never got very straight answers. I wouldn't do business with the man again, cause like you said, he continued to post other animals for sale. But never seemed to be able to get my specific animals he always told me he could get from his "supplier".