Thread: Info BHB Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 11:00 PM   #31
bullies&balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Originally Posted by Brian@BHB
HI,

Of course there is always a chance of something terrible like that happening. I'm not going to lie and say there is no way. It does sound like with those odds something is wrong? Lets talk on the phone and see if there is anything we can do to try to figure this out. I always stand behind my stuff and I will do my best to make it right. Call me anytime this week before Wednesday, I'll be out of town for five days after that on business. Talk soon, Brian

Probably the scariest sentence I've read in recent times...... That sentence swept me off my feet when I saw it. It opens up endless possibilities then! And here is another example.

Why is that ? Especially since this is related to a thread you have been VERY outspoken on. What;s so hard to believe, that a HET x HET breeding ddin't throw visuals ? Happens ALL THE TIME. Now back to THIS thread, they need to do a better job of checking their animals befoer they leave the shop, no doubt. Screaming mite infestation is ridiculous, have YOU been to their shop and looked at the animals. " Their bedding screams mites" Cypress can have WOOD MITES which are HARMLESS to reptiles. Not sure what they have their babies on, so I can't comment.