FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info BHB Reptiles
Thread: Info BHB Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 11:04 PM   #34
micar511
Brian is one of the nicest, most genuine, loyal person in this business. Actually, it is too bad there aren't more out there like him and Lori and BHB all together. Basically, I understand your comments, but I'm sorry you put so much effort into your investigation and even the extra minutes getting on this forum. BHB is one of the good guys in the mayhem of reptile trade. So this story ranks quite low on how bad your experience really was in the scheme of things. I think their actions after you were unhappy about your experience speak for themselves. There was no malice, no ill intention, deceit, screwing over... It actually portrays a positive reflection on how easy and eager they were to fix your issue and put the buyer back in the shoes they were before the transaction.

I'm sure you hear as often as I have the, "oh you wanna hear a story, i got a story for you" speech when the buyer actually is swindled and taken for thousands/hundreds dollars or whatever."

Sorry you feel this way about your transaction with them. Not going to spend anymore time on this though - good luck in the future, take care, speculate, fill in the holes, justify, whatever. Snore.