FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!
Thread: Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #41
evansnakes
I just went back and counted 20 emails with this customer so that tells you how edited his version of events and how much he is leaving out. He emailed me two weeks after getting the snake and told me it was the wrong snake. did not give me a chance to do anything.

I told him simply from the absolutely horrible pic he sent me that it looked like the same head pattern to me. At that point he came here and posted this. His email was never blocked or I certainly would not have been able to share the threats and other bs he sent me. I have not ever called him any names or been rude to him at all, in fact even if I wanted to I was never given a chance. I had two females for sale, sold one and he got the other. Then I had another one for sale the following weeks. I get 3-6 shipments of reptiles every week. I buy from my colubrid breeder just about every week.

If he didn't like the snake he could of nicely asked for a refund or to send it back or whatever but instead he just got crazy over the fact that I told him I could not see very much in his pis as it was very poor quality. He had a temper tantrum because I said his picture was bad and then posted here. He is immature, has a big ego and a miserable attitude.