FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!
Thread: Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY!
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #43
ZFelicien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Evan, would you post all the emails? (edited of course) I see that the emails the OP posted are missing several in between.

Or, OP post ALL emails.

Also, the screen shot posted of your convo with a friend is hearsay (or a third party quote) , unless the friends name is revealed.

This whole thing has gone on long enough for me... Wasted too much time on it as is... There aren't 20email btwn us there are about 6 before I got my animal and 3 after that all of which he's super short with his replies... According to this site I should show names but omit curse words to validate my point that I was sent the wrong animal?

I opted not to get his hypos because he could provide pictures... I sent $$$ expecting to get one thing and got another (that simple...) When I approached him for a resolution he denied it claimed he had two females; but didnt have two when he was shipping; but he sent me the nicer of the ONE snake she had to pick from???? Can most people even read!??! "you" ask a seller for a specific snake yet he sends you his preference not what you asked for???

I offered my experience so someone else wouldn't get sucker by him and I shouldn't have honestly: infractions on this site... Being called a liar, hear-say, etc... And I'm still the one that got screwed at the end of the day???? take what I've provided as you may (really don't care anymore), I'm done spending time on such a MASSIVE waste of space.