FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Good guy Ty Park
Thread: Good Guy Good guy Ty Park
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 11:20 PM   #1
Keven2
Good guy Ty Park

I'm just sitting here with my beautiful Rhino Iguana I got from Ty Park. I had purchased two beautiful Rhino iguanas one was a blue multi horned rhino iguana the other was just a multi horned iguana. I paid 450 shipped for one and 550 shipped for the other. The one for 550 i bought for my girlfriend and the one for 450 was mine. They were absolutely beautiful when I got them. He took the time to text me to let me know that they might not eat for a week or so and not to worry it's normal but to spend as much time with them as I possibly could. We had them for about 2 months and we were holding them every day. It was Christmas day and we were at my family's all day. We got home about 6pm I went to reach in to get my rhino and it had a seizure and died right there in front of me! I was in total disbelief. I was absolutely devastated. Well the next day i called Ty to let him know what happened and to tell him I wanted another but it would be a few days till I had the money to buy another one. I wanted to make sure if he was about out if he would hold me one. I in no way felt Ty was responsible. It was just an unfortunate thing that happened. His reptiles are absolutely amazing and I did not want one from anyone else. Well I told him what happened and he said he was out of town he would be back in a couple of days and not to worry he had one. Well after a couple of days I text him and he said to email his farm my address what sex rhino I wanted and when i could recieve it. I had told them im home every morning.He then said he would call me back. I figured he would call me back with payment information. Well I waited and he didn't call so I figured I would call him the next day. Well at 10:00 am fed ex delivered me a new Rhino iguana free of charge free shipping and everything! Words could not describe how happy and extremely grateful I was that Ty did this. I called him right away to thank him. I tried to make it abundantly clear how grateful I was but I definitely don't think he knew. He never asked me for a picture or anything he just took my word. Now mind you he does not know me at all and the reason I put what I paid for the iguanas was to let people know it wasn't a cheap reptile. I was honestly shocked at his generosity. I was really gonna have to scrape to get another one. I have sat on this story for some time but I'm sitting here holding Najja my rhino iguana that I absolutely love and I just feel this is a story that needs to be told! I am eternally grateful that Ty Park did what he did for me. I don't know if he reads these threads but I just want to say that Najja and nari are doing absolutely fantastic they are a huge part of our family and thank you so much! I would definitely buy from Ty Park again and would refer anybody that asks me to do the same!