FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
Thread: Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #444
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
I hear you. I have been saying since early in the thread that if the money is owed and if Adam isn't paying then the people involved should take the appropriate action. That's all. I am just not going to stand by and let people take liberties with their words when it comes to a close friend.
"Liberties" with their word? The only one taking LIBERTIES here is you creating FAKE scenarios on what "possibly" happened. The OP stated his case and provided facts, there's not much else that can be assumed from the FACTS other than Adam is a THIEF.

The simple truth is there is a world of difference between a credit debt and the debt in which ADAM was supposed to PAY for some goods that he didn't pay for. He also LIED about when he would pay and how much he had sent. To me, that's more comparable to SHOPLIFTING than a business loan.

Go back to your forum, Jamie...you aren't doing anything here but making YOURSELF look bad, and making us wonder why it is so important to YOU to rush to defend the indefensible...Oh, friendship..yeah, that's right.

A true friend, would tell his friend to get this taken care of.