FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Indigo umbilical scar
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 09:26 AM   #32
Kimberly Craig
Thank you BMWdirtracer.i have been dreaming about this snake. Mostly like the snake in a Disney cartoon. But ,I will not bother him .i walk there every day since I got my dogs who are now three years old . They wanted to go there but now they just walk past just looking cause they know its over there. Do the indigos travel in a large area or are they hang around by their home. You know. Don't think I will say anything to my neighbors. I don't know who might be an opportunist n try to catch it . I find that those types don't care about the laws . You know what I mean . If any of my neighbors come to ask about seeing one if they are concerned I will tell them what I learned here . This site has a great group of lovers of this snake . It seems crazy to think that it probably knows me n sees me .oh, I wanted to ask how do you think it made it to my neighborhood . Talking with my husband we discussed that it could have already lived here but my neighborhood has been here since 1969 . I suppose it hasn't been here that long ,lol. Or somebody had these indigos and just set them loose ,you think ? It seems that when I moved here I remembered seeing a little black snake but I was told it was a garden snake . Is that another term people use to describe this indigo ?like I said at the beginning ,I know absolutely nothing . Not a real fan . The more I learn I wish I could get "him" to come to my yard . Lol.