FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 01:44 PM   #2061
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by MesoCorney View Post
Does the fact that the prize we are talking about here is a living being, not change things a little? I agree that someone is better off fulfilling an agreement than let pride win out when dealing in inanimate objects. In my opinion if you are selling an animal you have extra responsibility to make sure that animal ends up in a good environment. I am not saying that you will always succeed, but one should certainly always strive for this. I guess that is why I am confused about why are upset about Ty trying to test Michelle. I know if I had seconds thoughts about selling someone an animal I would certainly try to apply some sort of test to gauge their worthyness. Now was this Ty's intention? Only he can say for sure.
If this were the case, which I am very doubtful but I am no mind reader so I will give the benefit of the doubt, then Ty had included a cash payout in the raffle terms. If he was at all concerned about the safety of the animal in Michelle's care (which again, I highly doubt) then why would he be trying to force her to take another breeder's Tegu over the money she was rightly owed (as per his own terms). Seems a simple solution to pay out the cash if the animal's welfare was his concern, rather than his own ego. It is a good point, however it's a point more against Ty than for.