FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - worst dating experience?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 01:26 PM   #12
Durante
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Chris, I specifically came here to read yours!
Wasn't it just last June your were trying to trade off that lady of yours??
Yep, I remember joking around about that.Okay, but it is kind of gross at one point...

Many years ago, I ended a relationship after I found out I was being cheated on. I was with the girl for few years & all though out high school so I was pretty heartbroken. I wasn't used to being single & made my rounds with a few women trying to replace what I lost. My family wasn't impressed by my newly found reputation & after a long talk, I agreed to go out on a date with a "good girl" my mother arranged for me to meet through a friend of a friend.

I showed up & met the girls mother who was already at her house to pick up her 2 grandchildren that she was babysitting for the night so her daughter & I could go out. I didn't know anything about the kids & doubted it would work out since we obviously were at different points in our life's but said screw it. After both of us actually having a good time & way to much to drink we made it back to her home & I was invited to stay. Of course this lead to us having sex twice & me realizing this girl was not the innocent girl people thought she was.

I was with maybe one or two wild girls before her who were into some weird stuff so I tried blow it off but there was one thing I found really odd. When ever I was about to finish the deed she wanted me to do it on crazy places. The 1st time was on clean clothes folded in a laundry basket, the 2nd time on the wall. I was disgusted in myself for doing the act & even though that's what she wanted & it was her house/room it really bothered me not knowing why she would ask me to do it. I got got over it pretty fast though & finally passed out only to be awaken about an hour later. It was still really early in the morning she was telling me that I was a nice guy but I needed to leave ASAP & never call. I was really tired & hung over but became really motivated once she told me why I should go.

It turns out she had a husband (baby daddy) that she found out cheated on her right before going to jail, who was finally being released that day & that she doubted he would be happy after he got home & seen his clothes & side of the room. I never heard from or talked to the girl again & nothing ever came back on me from the whole incident. I guess it was fun in one sense but honestly it left me scared for the longest while that some guy was just going to show up & kill me . Also if this happened to any of the guys reading this I'm sure it wasn't me & is just weird coincidence.