FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - W.Va. moves to tighten laws for wild animal owners
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #4
geck123
it's stated in the article that officials have no idea how many exotics are in wv.,and then says constricting snakes are a problem-how do we know this ? please educate me of an incident where large constrictors have posed a problem,as mentioned before the winters are too harsh here,most of the year is too harsh for constricting tropical snakes.i'm assuming that is what she is talking about,how is a dead snake going to breed ?

there are so many inaccuracies about her proposal that i'm not going to try to point them all out,i'm too bad of a typist,so i'll summarize what she's doing.summer wyatt seems to be taking incidences that happened in ohio and florida,and theorizing they could happen here.she is not basing anything on fact,and is just making things up,as far as the constricting snakes are concerned.it's de ja vu of what happened in florida,the only difference i see is that it is impossible for it to happen in west virginia.

we all know the political hassles the python ban caused for florida,and i'm concerned it is happening here because of an uneduacated person dreaming facts up in her head.uneduacated people with power are dangerous,that is what she is,an uneducated person with the power of the humane society behind her,deciding it is her right to take away our rights,based on whatever she thiks up.how do we stop this before it goes too far ?