FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 02:32 PM   #19
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 1:30 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
Incorrect.

You seem to be getting more desperate.

I *believed* you, unfortunately, until your Neon Vanilla make-believe broke the credibility camel's back when you started posting that charade not so long ago.

After that, I moved my remaining three Gpp het sunset hypo animals I had acquired (at a reduced combo price in line with the high end of Gpp costs/prices for sex, size, color, and shell condition). I did not charge my (your) usually Gpp het sunset hypo prices for them once I saw through the ruse.

I have only acquired two male Gpp animals known to have nothing to do with your animals from a gentleman in FL. I also acquired a female Gpp from a fellow in Texas who said he bought her from *you* in 2010, although I stated I could not be sure if she was in fact a het for sunset hypo animal, so she was sold at the typical rate for a young adult female Gpp. These three were resold for ~$1200ish and ~$500-600ish for the two males and ~$1400-1500ish for the female. Again, not claimed to be hets because the origin was not known to be such.

The rest were resold as exactly what you labeled them as before I had lost all faith in your claims and found myself overwhelmed by your excuses. I often sold them at or near my cost (your prices) despite my having grown them out appreciably, too, in most instances. The final three from you, as mentioned above, were sold at a reduced group price with a mentioned caveat that I consider the trait not fully proven.

I have no reason to hide any of this, so enjoy this, as I am posting it all for everyone to observe. I think full disclosure here is a good thing.

To: nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: Hypo CH/RF hatchlings

another thing that is concerning for me , is that when you posted your het sunsethypos you really talked them up , nice sales pitch i saw the ads ,in the earlier email you said you and your friends hated them they were fake and thats why you sold yours without any of you breeding them to see for yourself but you didn't saying anything like that when you had them up for sale in fact you were really a supporter of the sunsethypo . which really speecks to your character and honesty . at this point anyone who bought them from you must be worried that you pulled a switch and kept the real ones having all these p.p breeder friends of yours or so you say