FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 07:07 AM   #12
J9turtlepower
I can not notify him of this thread due to having him blocked on all my contacts. I have everything organized on memory cards and several back ups. All I know so far about the credit card is the last 4 numbers of the account and that it's a visa in my name. I'm in the process of getting a credit report on myself to see if it will show but I believe it was a disposable or reloadable card he used. Visa can not do anything without the name of the financial institution the card was from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Cristin, have you notified him of this thread? In my experience, that can be a good move, as people usually show themselves for what they really are here as they respond to questions.

It sounds as if you have been through a lot. I suggest that you respond to his actions by breaking them down into manageable pieces. If he makes threats against family members, get the police involved.
I was curious about the action below, in my experience credit card companies are very willing to help if there is any sort of credit card hanky panky going on.

In my opinion, the more you can get organizations such as the police and credit cards companies to go after him on their dime, the better off you will be, because they have enormous resources that usually exceed that of private individuals.

I suggest that you create an indexed computer file for yourself if you have not done so already containing information, dates, screenshots, etc. That way you have the information readily on hand if any of his attempts to ruin your life bear fruit, i.e. interference with your job.

Don't be shy about reaching out for help in real time if this continues to escalate. There are many people with different skills here and this is a helpful, solid community and there are many examples of people helping others irl as well as helping with online suggestions.
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk