FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #62
SierraMarie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
One other question I have is this, and it's a biggie.

In some of the conversations with Maggie, Christina's excuse is that some people backed out of their winning auctions. I'd really like to know WHO, and what happened to the animal or item that was put up, if no one paid. Was the second highest bidder contacted? Was it relisted? Was anyone even NOTIFIED that the auction winner backed out? Crummy excuses is what it sounds like to me.

I really want to make a post, and probably will after this job I'm on is over. But I'd like to see everyone post in it that donated an animal or item, or cash, or won an auction... and total up exactly how much was sent.

I honestly think the donors are the one's that will have to press for legal action. The charitable donations were not sent to where they were intended, and instead used for personal gain. Sounds like fraud or outright theft to me. Considering this hurt Maggie, who is already suffering greatly, I hope they get the BOOK thrown at them.
I didn't believe Christina's story of a lot of auctions not being paid for and merchandise not being sent. She told me this and I suggested to her to contact the second highest bidder and she told me that she thought the way she should do it was to reauction it. I don't recall anything being in auction twice.
Rick you also got hurt by Christina and Jeff. I am also not excluding Jeff from this.