FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 01:04 AM   #355
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Hi Christina,

yes, I will be getting these snakes back once Stu is refunded in-full by month end. I plan on keeping these animals separate, meaning at the OTHER end of the house, yet keep them as I originally did post-hatch up until I sent them to him. Luckily I won't have anything available zonata-wise until WAY after 6 months from now, so thats not something I'm too worried about with respect to time. As far as advising others about this matter that several specimens were in-question and what that means for all my others which demonstrate nothing more than optimal health....well....probably Obama knows by now. =) Either way I don't feel it is this dreaded ZD, however I will treat these specimens as such and see how they progress over time. Glass is half-full as far as I'm concerned -- the Giants won and baseball season is right around the corner. Party-on Garth!
Hey that's great your taking the right precautions even if you don't think it's ZD. You got my respect for doing that (not that you care LOL)! Also glad your taking care of Stu.