FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3
Thread: Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 07:20 AM   #89
dogshead3
Again, for anyone paying attention naim and matt contacted me from a kingsnake ad NOT fauna. Thats fraud Naim, Matt, Lucille,laura. Insomniac. And the fact that matt and naim are still trolling here and my email proves the point. Naim and matt contacted with the same line. They only have half the money. Naim finally offered a bit more after I informed him that I had filed a complaint wit the fbi and allready told him to go away This whole thing is about getting them to stop harrassing me for what? Not selling them a boa at a 50% discount? No, they were never buyers just friends of Jeffery Mark Wiesemann who the day before they started this scam had vowed a barrage of harrassment. Fauna classifieds is not the arbitrator of anyone who gets his panties in a twist. This is fraud and harrassment. The ad that the harrassment started from was from kingsnake NOT fauna. Attention fauna, if you are going to continue to give these trolls a platform to smear me on when its obviously fraud then you need to refund my member contribution! Youre trying to help protect people but all that youve done in this case is to give them a platform for criminal behavior. You need to monitor whats going on. If you cant recognize this as fraud then youre ruining your sites reputation John Farr