FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 10:33 PM   #256
Fangthane
From post # 43:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
We offer a 6 month guarantee in writing which we stand behind and it's defies logic for me to see a dead snake to a customer, especially a first time customer. I don't see how I'm going to get ahead or come out ahead with me shipping a dead snake and then decide these guys can go fish unless I have very good reasons. Trying to pull a scam with me is reason enough.
That's the closest, albeit extremely vague, reference to a TOS that I could find. Maybe it means that if someone else writes something that pisses him off, the actual buyer has to "go fish" for six months before he fixes his own mistake.
Given all that's happened on both sides of the fence, the shipping of another animal seems the absolute least sensible way to close out this transaction.
I think it's dead wrong for the buyer to have to wait til some show in October to receive any kind of compensation. Even if it was money set aside, and not desperately needed, that's still just too long to have to wait to recover $4500. Especially when the wait isn't remotely of one's own volition.
I find myself wondering if this was Mr. Pott's first real taste of how good it can feel to be the one sticking it to the man. Wrath for long-past wrongs, perhaps? Who knows.