FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Hermes of Arizona Tortoise Compound
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:58 PM   #20
Brandy Pecanic
I hope ATC reads this. We WANT our animal to arrive at destination at 65-70 degrees. Shipping from AZ is possibly more serious than a heart attack! NEXT TIME, RUN AN ICEPACK ATC! Tom is flipping out over your post I just read to him!

Tom and I WILL NEVER let somebody purchase from you! You should refund in full! And we are die hard Tort fans. If you had an ice pack in there, the Tort would have been fine. Just like Anthony said above... they only bag and tag dead bodies!

ATC, you are responsible for that death! BOTTOM LINE! We hope you learn! ICEPACKS, ICEPACKS, ICEPACKS... if you are shipping anywhere around AZ! It's serious business! Real serious business with our heat here!

I'm still learning here too as well, Tom just enlightened me on this entire subject as I though u aren't responsible. I guess we were both wrong... Oopsie! ;(

I'm so sorry for the losses Erik! I wonder what the guy did to yours to kill it in a week? Did anybody do a necropsy? Can we see a pic of it deceased? I'm kind of curious?