FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - LIASIS FUSCUS
Thread: LIASIS FUSCUS
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 10:06 AM   #2
fuscusking13
Kelly, these are my favorite snakes of all time(in case you cant tell by my name lol). Out of curiousity where are you getting yours from? They are one of the most interesting interactive snakes you will ever work with. They are as interested in you as you are in them. As babies they can be , but they grow out of it after a year or so. As babies they are very cage aggressive, but calm down once out, and once they are adults they are usually as calm as can be. My adults were great eaters, and great pets, and never did I get a nasty feed response from them, they always knew the difference. My baby male only ever bit me once and the adults never even tried. I unfortunately sold them when I got rid of my collection, but they bred and my former female laid eggs on March 12th, so the babies are on their way soon. I get a pair out of the deal and cant wait to get them. I miss the personality(not that my retics dont have their own, but the waters are so much cooler). I'll attach pics of my former reverse trio. If you ever have any question on these I would be glad to help you out, and I know people who breed them that could help you out as well if you ever have breeding questions. I also have a great book about Aussie pythons that really gave me a lot of insight on the species, I will check who its by and let you know in case you want to pick it up. I got it from Larry(MD Reptile farm) at the MD show when I bought my little male back in may of 05. Good luck and cant wait to see some pics!!!! Dan M.
Attached Images