FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - GOOD GUY - Peter Strelkow - HotSnakes2Go.com
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 12:22 PM   #1
wisema2297
GOOD GUY - Peter Strelkow - HotSnakes2Go.com

I bought a pair of hatchling hypo stripes from Pete in 2006. He accidently sent me a normal stripe female along with a hypo stripe male. I didn't catch it because at the time I really didn't know the differnces to look for since I had never seen a hypo stripe in person. Well this season (2 years later) I bred the pair together and was puzzled when I got all normal striped hatchlings along with anery and amel stripes to prove the hets he said they had. I sent Pete an email along with pictures of the clutch and of the female. He responded fairly soon and agreed that a mistake had been made. He said that he may have a 2007 female hypo stripe that he could send me. A week later he contacted me again asking for my contact and mail info because he did indeed have a 2007 female hypo stripe and is sending her to me free of charge!!

This in my opinion is what a "Good Guy" is all about. Thanks Pete for the wonderful corns and you will DEFINITLY get more of my business!!

Ralph Mills
Ashland, VA