FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For the Faunaphiles: Fauna's **Most Interesting** Names
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 08:28 AM   #1
Lucille
For the Faunaphiles: Fauna's **Most Interesting** Names

Names say a LOT about who you are, who you think you are, and how other people see you. They are important.

This morning, I looked through the list of registered users on Fauna (took a while, there are 160 pages of them). By far, most people register with their own name. Lots of folks register by interest: there are many using some form of boa, gecko, iggy, python, reptile, etc.

But some people registered with **EXTREMELY** imaginative names. I am listing a few that caught my eye, I welcome your comments and please list others that you have seen and that you found notable or interesting.

Here is my list of Fauna's Most Interesting Names:

badbodybob
beaglegod
bighoe
Captainslackass
cheerylilgoth
chicnhed
Crimepays
crunchyhippo
deadboy
detachableankle
funguseater
gotballs
gummybearpoop
holes in me
kissametoukas
likwidsukr
Meatwhistle
mindfuct
needasquirrel
No1snotsucker
pOopstinksalOt
polliwogsoonfrog
rottingblood
Silent Cartographer
smokedopeandrap

These are actual registered names! I would love to hear the story behind some of them....

A couple of interesting notes- moderators names are in red, there are two I do not recognize: Logician and Moderator01. Anyone know of them? Also, the Members List (above, to the right of the User CP) notes when one joins, and the last date one posted. Most interesting in this category was a member named toowicked2love who joined on 10-5-2002 and whose last post was on 12-31-1969....be careful, there are time travelers here lol....

There are many more, I invite you to list those names you have seen which piqued YOUR interest. Enjoy!!!