FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - About the Good Guy Certification Program
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 11:24 AM   #34
hhmoore
Okay - here goes...rather than the hodgepodge of information that I through at Rich, I'm going to try something different.

To start, it should be pointed out that there were 165 GGCs (not including revoked, suspended, or withdrawn certificates) when we started this audit.
Of those 165, 93 were showing yellow....one was related to a name change, so I'm going to call it 92 that have allowed their paid membership to lapse.
That is 55%.

Of those 92:
35 do not have valid websites
21 have some sort of site/page, but no certificate posted
-----(it should be noted that this includes redirects to Facebook pages and sites under construction/revision)
36 have websites with the GGC posted (regardless of whether it is in the designated place)

Now, to break it down a little more...
of those 92:
29 have not logged on to this site in at least one year
2 are listed as invalid members
1 has made a brief return appearance with the last year, but I know he hadn't been around for a few years before that.
I'll call that 32 inactive members...
so just over 1/3 of the expired certificates belong to people that no longer use this site.

Of the GGCs recorded in 2012
- 2 are expired (since they were recorded 6 days before the start of this thread, they had to have expired in that time. One of those has been removed due to Malware Alerts, but the other one doesn't yet have the certificate posted)

of those recorded in 2011
- 4 are expired

recorded in 2010
- 9 are expired

recorded in 2009
- 11 are expired

recorded in 2008
- 15 are expired

recorded in 2007
- 12 expired (13 show yellow, but I'm not counting John)

recorded in 2006
- 16 expired

recorded in 2005
- 24 expired

Only 36 of the expired GGCs are posted on a website..of that group:
- 21 have logged onto this site within the past 6 months