FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 07:14 AM   #1055
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really View Post
Actually, Chris Kennard, Ty HAS been known to pay people's bills or help with medical or vet expenses for various people in the reptile community who have run into trouble one way or another. I know this to be an absolute FACT, because not only do I know people he has helped, he helped my family personally when my husband was dying of cancer. That says A LOT for his character.

As for the character of this woman, given that she is now going after a nonprofit conservation organization, that says a lot for HER character as well.
Actually it says a lot about YOUR character that you are fine with Michelle having a substantial prize that is rightfully hers withheld because at one point Ty gave you money he didn't have any obligation to give you? That's quite a selfish opinion and I think would say more about YOUR character than about Michelle's.

For example, say I have 3 small kids at home... I leave them home alone and go volunteer at a kid's hospital for the day. Should I not be held accountable for leaving my kid's home alone because I was helping other kids? No! We have OBLIGATIONS, how we handle those is MORE important than the things we chose to do.

Ty dropped the ball and than let his ego run rampant from there. HE got the nonprofit involved and it's HIS actions that are causing them to be faced with legal action. HE is the one who can stop this and instead he posts screenshots of donations, once again to stroke his own ego. If you want to be mad at someone for involving them, be mad at Ty, not Michelle.