FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - IBD Allen belcher/Big daddys wholesale
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 06:50 AM   #39
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Mitchell
When I put him back in his cage, I noticed him rolling to the side again completely rolling over twice. He did make his way to the hide and I left him alone. I think I might have gotten a snake with IBD. Now what worries me is that I did the green mistake of not quarentining him when I first got him. I placed him in a tub in one of my snake racks and went on my way. He spent about a month in there and I was assist feeding him every 3 to 4 days. When I saw that he wasn't starting to eat, I pulled him and placed him in a quarantine room I setup.
Jon, What I'm about to say may sting, or out right hurt, I have only seen 1 snake in my life that had IBD, So I'm not an expert on this. You need to take that Spider to have it tested....No If Ands or Buts....And if he/she comes back possitive Well, It's the eternal sleep, and this may go for the rest of your collection also, With this diease there is no remission or meds the only cure is the long sleep. I do feel your pain, I truly do. [b]This is why proper Quarantine,And Hygene is so important.[/B]
Quote:
I bought the snake on August 28 and he was very under-weight with his skin being loose.
This is also around the time Ron bought his and we all know how that turned out, Don't we. Jon, If this sounds like I'm attacking, I'm not, This whole FLIPPING mess has got me so pissed off, As well as others.