FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #11
Fangthane
Having read all of that, I'm not seeing anything remotely definitive that's saying the VPI is only intended as payment for the second breeding season. After the initial offer for the VPI was accepted, I see him trying to be slick with the wording, but still not quite managing to twist it to mean what he'd like it to. At no point does he plainly say, "The VPI is being sent as payment for next season's breeding attempt." Seems like he wants to believe that when you stop renting something, you're somehow entitled to getting your rent payments returned to you. Until after the SHTF, there were no concrete conditions attached to his offer of "credit".

Had she been dealing with someone whose word counted for something, I don't think having sold her VPI would even come into play. Unfortunately, it seems that manny isn't above trying to renege and hold her snake for ransom.

The shipping delays seem true to form. And you gotta love how he shows such contempt for his Canadian customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manny
1:56am
Expand
Manny Frade
Yeah she killed it, i try to work with them a bit just to keep them coming back but after 48 hours after arrival it's done..my terms on my site covers that. But you just saw me return the funds to a French cause I don't want them to think I need their Canadian dollar...lol

1:57am
Expand
Show Images
Manny Frade
them that's why...keep your , the boa sold for more and to a USA sale so didn't even have to ship
Yeah, stand-up kinda guy.