FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
Thread: Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami)
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 07:30 AM   #147
Snakesatsunset
Michael Diaz- Iggy - seriously? There is no way that anyone here would say that.
You have questions we answer and ask you if you need help. If you want to "hold" something that we don't want to be stressed and held, we won't take it out. Like a GTP or Emerald. Or even some monitors among other things. If I remember you correctly you came in with a friend and asked to hold something we were not comfortable letting people hold. We also have lots of animals boarding that we cannot let people hold because they are not ours.
The skunks were sold and waiting for pickup. They are in a 20gallon long, and not a permanent cage as they are leaving or left by now. We put them in a box or ten gallon while we clean their cage, as they make a mess almost hourly!
We have almost every single item on our website
Http://www.snakesatsunset.com and at last check that was about 200+ different types of animals in the store.
We stay away from high end ball pythons in general but have $500 frogs.
So your definition of high end Maybe different then ours. Popular is not what we go for, we like supplying breeders and hobbyists with high end RARE animals as well as the normal stuff. Which we have plenty of in the store.
If you misunderstood us and our reasoning on why we wouldn't take something out, I apologize. We don't stress certain animals needlessly.

Jennifer - it's a girl?! She must be very colorful for a girl as a baby she was super pretty compared to the other babies. I remember your order. Next baby season I'll give you 50% off the next one if you still need a male. Hopefully I can get it right this time for you. It's so hard on the hatchlings to sex accurately.