FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Albino Ball Python Died!!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 03:12 PM   #92
NewEnglandReptile
My reason for not replying to you here...

Adam you suffer from several major flaws.

- You are incapable of telling the entire truth regarding this event.
- I have a business to run and many animals to care for.
- This is the only place that will have you.
- You are incapable at facing that you may have been the only one at fault here.
- You NEED this, you have nothing to offer and more importantly your claim to fame is all negative. You are not an accomplished breeder and seem only to inflate your capacity.
- Your latest attempt regarding the Spider ball price drop is incredible. Where do you come up with these things?
- As you stated you are not a breeder and have nothing to lose, only I have much to lose because of the "way I handle things." Why tell me that you are a great breeder and then tell me you don't breed anything anymore? This is just the slightest in examples of your lies.

Frankly the point here is moot. I'm sure anything I add to this will be twisted even more...you have made up your mind on how I handle things largely based on rumor, proving you do not know me very well at all.

You are endless in your shortcomings and I am sure you have more to prove, don't you?

In the mean time, like I said before, I have a business to run and many animals to care for.

Kevin McCurley NERD