FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Albino Ball Python Died!!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 03:50 PM   #93
HerpVenue
Quote:
What I would like to know is how Adam got the ball python. Was it being driven around in some truck for three days?
it seems this question is overlooked or is purposely being avoided. You brought the accusations.....so go ahead and post your facts. Like I said before....if you can prove that a great many number of his ball pythons die....then so be it.

Quote:
My basic objective of this post is to find out if the situation I’m about to outline is an isolated occurrence or if it has happened to others as well. If in fact this is an isolated occurrence then I feel it should be handled in a totally different non-public manner, however if others have had the same thing or something similar happen then I feel it should be publicly addressed.
We know what your basic objective was.....if your basic objective is as you said it was....then why the mention of blame and 65% refund?

I was all for discovering what is up....I was formulating ways to find out other peoples experiences.....did their pytho die after a couple months? etc etc. then you started talking about refunds and blame...then went back and forth. then we (I) ask a question and you completely ignore it.....only to say that everyone's post is totally way of topic. My question is not way off topic. as a matter of fact....you were talking blame and other things. If you want to talk about blame.....then answer the question. Who had care of the python from the day it was bought until it got to you? How was it delivered to you? Was it being driven around in some truck in a little tuperware for three days without water?

what about this "other" person who bought a python and it died after a couple months.....where is this person?
What about the person who had a 1-2 year old animal that only weighed 200+ grams......where is this person? by the way.......exactly how smart is this person to buy a 1-2 year old animal that only weighed 282 grams?

You say we should not "grill" you and that we should grill Kevin. well if Kevin's story was not straight.....Trust me I would be grilling him. I have no problems grilling anyone. the reasons these questions are being put to you is because your story seems to be missing some very important parts.