FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Albino Ball Python Died!!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 04:24 PM   #96
Adam Block
As I thought Kevin hasn't addressed any of my questions when that in fact is all they are, I’m not pointing the finger at his stock or care. It's easy to skirt things when the public is on your side. Nobody has asked you to account for what you have done and because of this it’s very easy to sweep under the carpet

I once called Rich because I'd heard things about him I didn't like and felt the right thing to do would be to confront him about them. I called and he shocked the hell out of me when he admitted them. Kevin, the way to address rumors is to address them by either admitting or denying them. You've done neither and avoidance is no resolution.

You want to attack me, that's fine with me. I feel you are at least 35% at fault in the snake’s death and 100% at fault for selling an animal too young without mentioning it. So young I doubt many other non-money motivated breeders would do so in good faith. Those are however your ethics and not mine. I don't have to walk a mile in your shoes and that fact that you do is good enough for me.

As for the trip, the snake was without water from the time of purchase to the time it got to AZ, remember my partner is a truck driver and did drive straight through (24-36 hours).

There are faults on my end, trusting a big name breeder to sell accurately represented animals. Not asking for something in writing because of the persons reputation. Assuming a big name breeder provides big time customer service. I know when I attack people the way Kevin did me just now. The way he brings up my partner is a truck driver and says I'll just leave it at that. I know that when I do this it's because I am wrong, when I'm wrong I avoid those questions just as Kevin has.

So I will do this. I will leave this post to die, I will collect the information that I have and get it scanned. When I'm finish I will post this information and let it speak for itself.

Hey Kevin, ever figure out what makes those Coral Glows? God those are great looking snakes! I bet you'd pay a big junk of change to know who the dad was! From one breeder to another, shhhhhhh (In a whisper) record keeping is the key my friend.

Adam Block