FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Albino Ball Python Died!!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 05:12 PM   #100
Seamus Haley
Now... I'm hardly a bigtime or high profile purchaser but I have bought a few animals from NERD in the past... and I did just make a few calls to some friends back east who I know have as well and...

I can't recall ever being given specific feeding records with any purchases and neither have any of the people I contacted when this occured to me...

I was told animals were feeding... and when the last feeding was... and the word of Kevin or the NERD crew was always trustworthy so I never requested more specific notation on what was fed when...

So I ask now... has anyone other than Adam gotten an animal with specific feeding records from NERD?

What's the likelyhood that Adam got the records for the other albino that was purchased confused with the records for the ball from NERD?

The animal itself is very distinct but the record might not include a picture... this would explain Adam's confusion about the age and weight of the animals and the claims that it hadn't fed well... I have never personally known NERD to sell an animal that was less than 100%, even going to far as to refuse an offer on an animal they had picked up at a show because they were unwilling to offer a guarantee on the outwardly healthy animal (GTP) because it had not been verified and quarantined, even when offered double their purchase price.

And Adam, I asked how old you were awhile back, because you were claiming twenty three years of experience, that was never answered, please just take ten seconds to put down a number.

The questions that Ritchie raised were important to the issue as well... Please answer them as you have been directed to several times.