FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 10:02 PM   #245
Dro B
I think this guy is pretty much done here. I almost wish I'd posted the second I read his ad just to prove I knew it was him but I wasn't willing to start a bad guy thread on a hunch. Im confident if I saw it that easily several other people did as well because his ads had 2 or 3 pages worth of inquiry and it's very clear most questions were based on skepticism that the animals even existed and I highly doubt anyone fell for it. I almost feel pushing too hard might cause him to start doing this for revenge vs need for money. I wish USARK or another group would start pushing for both paypal on the financial end and law enforcement on the legal end to start doing the right thing when it comes to this hobby because as long as nothing is done we will have to deal with this type of thing. I think if both the government and paypal understood how much money is put into our economy from the reptile trade they'd realize it's worth pursuing and I'd bet fed ex has made a lot of money off the ship your reptiles deal they made and maybe someday all the pertinent information will compiled and presented to the right people.