FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #350
Designerboa
This is a comedy of errors that ended tragically with the loss of a beautiful animal that met a horrific, unconscionable end.

The behavior of the "Triad of Extortion" has been Unscrupulous at best and borders akin to felonious. Their actions have been duly noted and I will guide myself accordingly.

What I find equally reprehensible is the manner of which the Potts have addressed this issue and the lack of concern given for the well being of the animal by not observing proper shipping protocol.

The Potts claim to be proud of their project as evidenced by the inflated price tags that they place on their offerings. Their behavior indicates that they care not for their contribution to the industry, moreover, their real motivation is how much money can we milk out of the consumer before we;

A.) Ruin the project.

B.) Damage our reputation to the point that no one will buy from us.

c.) Aztec become so common that they become like hypos......no big deal ( which has been my opinion all along).

Sorry but I call them the way I see them. All involved are shady in my book. There are no winners in this situation. The biggest loser of all is a beautiful, amazing animal that was cooked due to inept shipping and handling.

SHAME ON ALL PARTIES....my 0.02