FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 07:40 PM   #218
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
In this particular context I believe it does. In my industry (firearms) it means not putting anything in the description field to indicate that what is being purchased is a firearm, ammunition, etc. since using PayPal for such purchases violates their TOS.

In reading the back and forth emails between the two it looks like the buyer offered to send payment F&F to get a lower price, it was not a demand made initially by the seller.
Thank you Melinda. So, if what you say is true. Kameron who claimed it was TyJohn who demanded Friends and Family, was the one who suggested it first, correct?

As far as I can tell in all this, Kameron is doing his best to muddy up the thread with calls of "Not the same Iguana". To which the answer has been the same as I said pages ago:

"Either send the Iguana back and get the rest of the money, or keep it and return the $100."

His calls of us putting our money where our mouths are is just, in my opinion, him wanting something for nothing. All his bluster and his insults towards anyone who doesn't agree with him just makes me hope that other people dealing with him see how he acts here and decides never to deal with him again.