FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 07:51 PM   #82
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinwg View Post
Rich,

I know Mike Curtain from other Forums and I believe him to be a very honest and good hearted person. He is definitely a well respected individual around the forums. I don't know why you would call him out like this when he may have some points with his criticism towards your website. I personally have found it hard to post adds here as well now after the change. But I guess that makes me a bad guy too for saying it here for all to read. And the comments you make towards another forum about earning a few extra stripes and medals for his efforts just makes you look very weak and affraid. That makes me personally sick. And for the RECORD THEY changed my screen name over there with no questions nor did they ask me for money to change my name.

Regards,
Bill Rubin
THUNDERPAWS BALL PYTHONS
Did I miss something here? I read and re-read the post and don't see anything made against another website. Oh, and afraid has only one 'f' there MF (stands for My Friend).